Dec 3, 2009

Starting Work

After 17 years of education, I am about to begin the next stage of life as a working man. My Uni degree is now finished, and after graduation in 2 weeks I'll be officially be a Computer Engineer. Although that isn't quite the position I've gone into.

I'll be working as an Automation Engineer for the excellent IT company at Sutho called Freshview. Having worked there as an intern last summer I already have a good feel for the work place and really enjoyed it so I'm quite excited about working there again.

As an Automation Engineer I'll be working in the field of quality assurance which means making sure the software that Freshview release is constantly of a very high quality for all their customers. This will be a new and interesting challenge for me that I'm keen to get started on.

Working at Freshview is awesome, its only 5 minutes away from home, they cater lunch every day, have a relaxed work enviroment and have monthly outings. There is so much this place has going for it. I would definately recommend going for a job there if anyone is looking for a job in the IT/internet area. Check out there website at http://www.freshview.com/ for more info.

Bottom line is, I'm ready to move on from the life of studying into the life of working. Hopefully it will all continue to go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment